FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50 & UP TO THE LOWER CONTINENTAL 48 STATES
USE FOAMTIME5% AT CHECK OUT ON THIS ITEM
- 1 piece - 22", 23", 24", 25", 26", 27", 28", 29" or 30" Wide x 80" Long, 1.6# density, 36 ILD compression
- 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch, 5 inch, 6 inch, 7 inch, 8 inch
- 22", 23", 24", 25", 26", 27", 28", 29" or 30"
- HIGH DENSITY UPHOLSTERY FOAM: All foam is certified for the highest quality, Density: 1.8#, compression 36 ILD, 100% recovery rate durability. Revitalize your worn-out sofas, chairs, and other items with consumer-renowned high-density replacement foam, from Ritchie Foam, specially formulated to provide the perfect balance of support and comfort. High density foam is designed for heavy traffic and high use applications. This foam is rated to last 3-7 years
CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE:
- Ritchie Foam uses only the highest quality premium foam in our mattresses and now you can use the same foam for projects in your home. All foam is certified for the highest quality. Density: 1.8# density 36 ILD compression, 100% recovery rate durability. Our products are cut-to-order and not mass produced to ensure quality
USE FOR A VARIETY OF PROJECTS:
It’s not just for sofas and chairs! Customized to repair worn down
Chairs Ottomans Stools Headboards RV's Boat Seats Car Seats Golf Cart Seats Weight Bench Cots Window Seat Carrying Cases Accent Pillows Sound Proofing
EASY TO CUSTOMIZE -
- Ritchie Foam's Premium foam is easy to slice through with tools such as a sharp bread knife, electric knife or electric hot wire foam cutter. Trim the edges, or stack layers for extra thickness to customize the foam perfectly for your needs. Foam comes in a 22, 24, or 30 x 80 inch rectangle but can be cut and customized to whatever size you need. You can rely on this premium upholstery foam for everyday use in high traffic areas
FOAM CARE INSTRUCTIONS: *OPEN IMMEDIATELY*
- Do Not Cut Foam Until Product Care Instruction Been Completely Followed.
- Do not use a box cutter to open the shipping box
- Remove Foam from the shipping box
- Unroll to relax.
- Allow 3 to 4 days for the Foam to Expand to its Original Size and Firmness from being rolled into a bundle and compressed for shipping